The video below arrived in my email inbox today from from a friend who knows my love of all things Bronte. Yes, I know. I am too easily amused. Enjoy!
Shop online for fine antiquarian books at our store
What is an antiquarian bookseller, anyway?Click here to find out.
The story behind our logo:Read it here.
What I’m Reading
The Prague Cemetery, by Umberto Eco
Reamde, by Neal Stephenson
My Life as Laura: How I Searched for Laura Ingalls Wilder and Found Myself, by Kelly Kathleen Ferguson
The Provincial Lady in Wartime, by E.M. Delafield
As Always, Julia: The Letters of Julia Child and Avis DeVoto: Food, Friendship, and the Making of a Masterpice, Edited by Joan Reardon
Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris, by Paul Gallico
Stillmeadow and Sugarbridge, by Gladys Taber and Barbara Webster
Spencer's Mountain, by Earle Hamner, Jr.
- Chapter 421 Identifying First Editions of Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House Series
- Chapter 535 Books Do Furnish A Room, Or, The Library at Filoli
- Catalogues & Bulletins
- Chapter 719 Women, Books, and Art
- Chapter 722 Don't Call It A Comeback, Or, The Bookseller Returns
- Chapter 133 Extreme Home Makeover -- Well, Kind of . . .