It’s been another busy weekend here — parties, sporting events, grocery shopping, cooking for the week ahead, and making plans for Thanksgiving. The work-week looks to be still busier. I’m posting a few questions from a literary character questionnaire. I’ll be back with my answers tomorrow.
1. If you could host a party with 7 literary characters, who would they be and why?
2. Who is your literary role model?
3. Which literary house would you like most to live in?
4. Which literary couple would you like most for parents?
5. Pick 3 literary characters you would like to have as siblings.
6. Who is your favorite literary villain?
7. Name a character that most people dislike, but that you do not. Why do you like them?
8. Which minor character deserves a book all to themselves, in your opinion?
9. With which character from literature do you identify most?
10. If you could go into a novel, which one would it be and why?
11. Name 3 — 7 books that you rarely see on people’s favorite book lists, that are high on your own.
12. Which is your least favorite book of those that are considered “classics”?
Feel free to leave answers to any or all of the above in the comment box. I’ll have my answers tomorrow.