Shop online for fine antiquarian books at our store
What is an antiquarian bookseller, anyway?Click here to find out.
The story behind our logo:Read it here.
What I’m Reading
The Prague Cemetery, by Umberto Eco
Reamde, by Neal Stephenson
My Life as Laura: How I Searched for Laura Ingalls Wilder and Found Myself, by Kelly Kathleen Ferguson
The Provincial Lady in Wartime, by E.M. Delafield
As Always, Julia: The Letters of Julia Child and Avis DeVoto: Food, Friendship, and the Making of a Masterpice, Edited by Joan Reardon
Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris, by Paul Gallico
Stillmeadow and Sugarbridge, by Gladys Taber and Barbara Webster
Spencer's Mountain, by Earle Hamner, Jr.
- Chapter 652 Catalogue #2, First Steps
- Chapter 421 Identifying First Editions of Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House Series
- Chapter 133 Extreme Home Makeover -- Well, Kind of . . .
- Chapter 239 Bookseller Catalogues: Why They're Important
- Chapter 350 About Catalogue Introductions
- Chapter 580 Why Write an Antiquarian Book Catalogue? Or, Catalogues -- The Hallmark of the Antiquarian Bookseller
- Chapter 516 Catalogue #1: Dante Alighieri
- Chapter 497 Book Hunting Trophies, Part II, Or, Comfort Found in Good Old Books
- Chapter 358 Are You Wondering?
- Chapter 712 Cataloguing Machine