Shop online for fine antiquarian books at our store
What is an antiquarian bookseller, anyway?Click here to find out.
The story behind our logo:Read it here.
What I’m Reading
The Prague Cemetery, by Umberto Eco
Reamde, by Neal Stephenson
My Life as Laura: How I Searched for Laura Ingalls Wilder and Found Myself, by Kelly Kathleen Ferguson
The Provincial Lady in Wartime, by E.M. Delafield
As Always, Julia: The Letters of Julia Child and Avis DeVoto: Food, Friendship, and the Making of a Masterpice, Edited by Joan Reardon
Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris, by Paul Gallico
Stillmeadow and Sugarbridge, by Gladys Taber and Barbara Webster
Spencer's Mountain, by Earle Hamner, Jr.
- Chapter 421 Identifying First Editions of Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House Series
- Chapter 62 One More (Important) Thing about Fingerspitzengefuhl
- Chapter 92 A Small Space vs. A Room of One's Own, Or, Kitchen Table Wisdom
- Chapter 277 Fashion Plates
- Chapter 100 Are There Any Books Whose Chapters Exceed Double Digits?
- Chapter 612 Books at the Pasadena Fair
- Chapter 94 He's a National Treasure -- Riley Poole, Where Are You?
- Chapter 225 Laura Ingalls Wilder Homestead, Or, My Dream House
- Chapter 226 Laura Ingalls in Town
- Chapter 632 Photos from the Sacramento Antiquarian Book Fair