Shop online for fine antiquarian books at our store
What is an antiquarian bookseller, anyway?Click here to find out.
The story behind our logo:Read it here.
What I’m Reading
The Prague Cemetery, by Umberto Eco
Reamde, by Neal Stephenson
My Life as Laura: How I Searched for Laura Ingalls Wilder and Found Myself, by Kelly Kathleen Ferguson
The Provincial Lady in Wartime, by E.M. Delafield
As Always, Julia: The Letters of Julia Child and Avis DeVoto: Food, Friendship, and the Making of a Masterpice, Edited by Joan Reardon
Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris, by Paul Gallico
Stillmeadow and Sugarbridge, by Gladys Taber and Barbara Webster
Spencer's Mountain, by Earle Hamner, Jr.
- Chapter 421 Identifying First Editions of Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House Series
- Chapter 100 Are There Any Books Whose Chapters Exceed Double Digits?
- Chapter 282 Huber the Tuber, Or, Hitler As a Germ
- Chapter 450 A Big City Analysis of Prairie Politics
- Chapter 485 Creating One's Own Hell, Dante-style
- Chapter 502 What a Character! The Answers - UPDATED
- Chapter 555 Vacation Photos, Book Related -- and Maybe Chocolate, Too