Shop online for fine antiquarian books at our store
What is an antiquarian bookseller, anyway?Click here to find out.
The story behind our logo:Read it here.
What I’m Reading
The Prague Cemetery, by Umberto Eco
Reamde, by Neal Stephenson
My Life as Laura: How I Searched for Laura Ingalls Wilder and Found Myself, by Kelly Kathleen Ferguson
The Provincial Lady in Wartime, by E.M. Delafield
As Always, Julia: The Letters of Julia Child and Avis DeVoto: Food, Friendship, and the Making of a Masterpice, Edited by Joan Reardon
Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris, by Paul Gallico
Stillmeadow and Sugarbridge, by Gladys Taber and Barbara Webster
Spencer's Mountain, by Earle Hamner, Jr.
- Chapter 225 Laura Ingalls Wilder Homestead, Or, My Dream House
- Chapter 300 Illuminated Manuscript Leaves Offered For Sale Here First
- Chapter 485 Creating One's Own Hell, Dante-style
- Chapter 574 Favorite Description of Autumn, 2010 Edition, Or, "October is the treasurer of the year . . ."
- Chapter 421 Identifying First Editions of Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House Series
- Chapter 670 "Mary, Laura and the folks live again in these illustrations."