1) I rested yesterday, trying to cure a bad cold (and trying to watch Jane Austen movies), and didn’t do any chores.
2) I spent the morning catching up on chores — empty dishwasher, three loads of laundry, vaccuum, clean bathrooms, fold laundry, bathe dog.
3) I planned our meals for the week, made a grocery list, and went shopping.
4) I spent 90 minutes (NINETY MINUTES!!!) this afernoon helping my sons with school homework (I was a teacher. I value homework, but, really, 90 minutes for a fourth grader who has already been in school from eight until three seems rather excessive!!).
5) I took Tom to basketball practice and Huck to Cub Scouts.
6) I finished up planning details for a bridal shower I’m throwing this weekend (my youngest brother is getting married in a couple of months).
The good news is that I did do a small bit of preliminary internet research for that book I’m thinking of offering for sale at the book fair and I thought about a business plan while driving around doing errands. Does thinking count as work? 😉
The other good news is that I am now caught up on household chores. Tomorrow while Tom and Huck are at school I will be able to work on books and books only!
Tomorrow: Back to all things bookish!